Home Inspection and Real Estate Forum for Home Inspectors and Real Estate Professionals
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics  
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 

What is a Home Inspection?
Crack repair services..!!  XML
Forum Index » Interior Inspections
Author Message

Joined: 06/04/2019 05:50 AM EDT
Messages: 1

Hey guys,
Recently, I bought an old house built of concrete blocks. It's a house built in 2002, and I found certain damages around the house. So I'm thinking of performing renovation work on this because I found that peeling happened on the interior walls and ceiling, and certain cracks have noticed on the base of the wall, which creates water intrusion.
As the grass was growing right next to the wall, I think the wall damage is due to the improper garden services. It seems like peeling paint can be fixed by myself, but I think I need some professional crack repair service to resolve the water intrusion problem.
Do anyone here have any previous experience with hiring such professionals? If so, please share your thoughts on choosing such service providers. I would be grateful for your suggestions and opinions on this.
Forum Index » Interior Inspections
Go to:   
© 2014 Inspector Services Group