Joined: 06/24/2014 08:55 AM EDT
Location: Marquette Heights (Peoria) IL
I've been considering doing sewer scopes as another ancillary service. Especially since I talked to get a couple gentlemen from Seattle (Sorry guys, I don't remember your names). I have been asking agents their opinions about this service. Some say they would recommend it. Some say they will not. Others are a flip of a coin if they would recommend it or not.
Some of my questions are:
1) What scopes would you recommend?
2) Do you use the locator as part of it?
3) Is the locator really needed?
4) What are the fees you charge. Yes I know every market will be different.
5) Does anyone make this a standard part of your inspection with elevated pricing or is it kept as an add on service?
I have recently received an email from OREP with an article from a plumber talking about various points without getting specific about anything. I'd be willing to post that if someone has an interest in reading it.