Home Inspection and Real Estate Forum for Home Inspectors and Real Estate Professionals
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics  
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Logo]












What is a Home Inspection?
Header Info  XML
Forum Index » Web Development and Domains for Real Estate Professionals and Home Inspectors
Author Message
greenvalley
Master
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/18/2014 10:43 PM EDT
Messages: 365
Location: Yucaipa Ca, Southern California
Offline

How do we change the header info on our custom sites.
http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com Shows Intro at the top
http://cahomeinspection.net Shows Home at the top

How do i make it say Green Valley Inspections


Eric Richards
Green Valley Home Inspections
www.greenvalleyhomeinspections.net
www.greenvalleyinspections.com
www.inlandempireinspections.com
www.losangelesinspection.com
www.inspectmold.net
909-913-1353
[Email] [WWW]
Jeremiah Anderson
P. Diddy
[Avatar]

Joined: 08/02/2014 01:45 PM EDT
Messages: 611
Location: Blaine, MN
Offline

At first I didn't know what you were talking about. But then I looked at the tab on the internet browser at the top of the screen and there it said Intro. I checked and the other websites that were built for us say Home on that tab.

So yeah, can this be changed. If so, how do you change that?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2016 05:07 PM EST


"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~Dr. Seuss

Chief Of Operations
J.B. Anderson Inspections Inc.
www.jbandersoninspections.com
www.jbandersoninspectionsconcierge.com
www.minneapolishomeinspectionguide.com
www.minneapolishomeinspections.net
www.minnesotahomewarranty.net

763-350-8509
[Email] [WWW]
Danelle
Maverick
[Avatar]

Joined: 07/03/2014 02:18 PM EDT
Messages: 95
Location: Vincennes, IN
Offline

Yes, this is an easy fix. I am in the process of updating yours Eric.

Jeremiah, please let me know what sites need to be updated and what you want them titled as and I'll do those next.
[WWW]
Danelle
Maverick
[Avatar]

Joined: 07/03/2014 02:18 PM EDT
Messages: 95
Location: Vincennes, IN
Offline

greenvalley wrote:How do we change the header info on our custom sites.
http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com Shows Intro at the top
http://cahomeinspection.net Shows Home at the top

How do i make it say Green Valley Inspections



Actually, Eric can you check out http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com and let me know if what I did there is ok before I go and change the rest of your sites. It will say Green Vally Inspections on the tab when you first go there (instead of intro) but then on each individual page it still says the page name. If you want them all to say Green Valley Inspections instead I will have to talk to our web guys about that. Thanks!
[WWW]
greenvalley
Master
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/18/2014 10:43 PM EDT
Messages: 365
Location: Yucaipa Ca, Southern California
Offline

Danelle wrote:
greenvalley wrote:How do we change the header info on our custom sites.
http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com Shows Intro at the top
http://cahomeinspection.net Shows Home at the top

How do i make it say Green Valley Inspections



Actually, Eric can you check out http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com and let me know if what I did there is ok before I go and change the rest of your sites. It will say Green Vally Inspections on the tab when you first go there (instead of intro) but then on each individual page it still says the page name. If you want them all to say Green Valley Inspections instead I will have to talk to our web guys about that. Thanks!




Just the intro page is good. Also http://smarthomeservice.net

Thanks

Eric Richards
Green Valley Home Inspections
www.greenvalleyhomeinspections.net
www.greenvalleyinspections.com
www.inlandempireinspections.com
www.losangelesinspection.com
www.inspectmold.net
909-913-1353
[Email] [WWW]
Danelle
Maverick
[Avatar]

Joined: 07/03/2014 02:18 PM EDT
Messages: 95
Location: Vincennes, IN
Offline

greenvalley wrote:
Danelle wrote:
greenvalley wrote:How do we change the header info on our custom sites.
http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com Shows Intro at the top
http://cahomeinspection.net Shows Home at the top

How do i make it say Green Valley Inspections



Actually, Eric can you check out http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com and let me know if what I did there is ok before I go and change the rest of your sites. It will say Green Vally Inspections on the tab when you first go there (instead of intro) but then on each individual page it still says the page name. If you want them all to say Green Valley Inspections instead I will have to talk to our web guys about that. Thanks!




Just the intro page is good. Also http://smarthomeservice.net

Thanks


Great! All of your sites should be updated now.
[WWW]
greenvalley
Master
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/18/2014 10:43 PM EDT
Messages: 365
Location: Yucaipa Ca, Southern California
Offline

Danelle wrote:
greenvalley wrote:
Danelle wrote:
greenvalley wrote:How do we change the header info on our custom sites.
http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com Shows Intro at the top
http://cahomeinspection.net Shows Home at the top

How do i make it say Green Valley Inspections



Actually, Eric can you check out http://greenvalleyinspectionguide.com and let me know if what I did there is ok before I go and change the rest of your sites. It will say Green Vally Inspections on the tab when you first go there (instead of intro) but then on each individual page it still says the page name. If you want them all to say Green Valley Inspections instead I will have to talk to our web guys about that. Thanks!




Just the intro page is good. Also http://smarthomeservice.net

Thanks


Great! All of your sites should be updated now.




Thanks Danelle

Eric Richards
Green Valley Home Inspections
www.greenvalleyhomeinspections.net
www.greenvalleyinspections.com
www.inlandempireinspections.com
www.losangelesinspection.com
www.inspectmold.net
909-913-1353
[Email] [WWW]
Jeremiah Anderson
P. Diddy
[Avatar]

Joined: 08/02/2014 01:45 PM EDT
Messages: 611
Location: Blaine, MN
Offline

Danelle wrote:Yes, this is an easy fix. I am in the process of updating yours Eric.

Jeremiah, please let me know what sites need to be updated and what you want them titled as and I'll do those next.



www.jbandersoninspectionsconcierge.com
www.minneapolisSMARThomeplan.com
www.minneapolishomeinspectionguide.com
www.minneapolishomeinspections.net

The title would be JB Anderson Inspections. Thank you.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~Dr. Seuss

Chief Of Operations
J.B. Anderson Inspections Inc.
www.jbandersoninspections.com
www.jbandersoninspectionsconcierge.com
www.minneapolishomeinspectionguide.com
www.minneapolishomeinspections.net
www.minnesotahomewarranty.net

763-350-8509
[Email] [WWW]
camaro396
RockStar!
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/22/2014 09:00 PM EDT
Messages: 100
Location: Dayton OH
Offline

Danelle,

Can you go check and fix everyone's site?

Tony

Tony Burk
Accutech Home Inspections
937 344-4663
Every Home Inspection receives for FREE!!!
100 Day Warranty
ReCallCheck
90 Day SewerGuard Warranty,
90 Day MoldSafe Warranty
Five Year Roof Protection Plan
1 Year Structural/Foundation Warranty
18 Months Warranty for 12 Months, and for $200 More You Get 24 Months of Coverage!

Infrared Thermography
accutech-homeinspections.com
accutechhomeinspections.com
daytonhomeinspection.net
daytonhomeinspectionguide.com
daytonsmartprotectionplan.com
ohiosimplewarranty.com

[Email] [WWW]
Danelle
Maverick
[Avatar]

Joined: 07/03/2014 02:18 PM EDT
Messages: 95
Location: Vincennes, IN
Offline

Sorry for the late response.

Yes, I'll look into this and have the person who makes the websites aware of it for future sites. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
[WWW]
 
Forum Index » Web Development and Domains for Real Estate Professionals and Home Inspectors
Go to:   
© 2014 Inspector Services Group